Chapped lips are one of winter’s annoying companions, and one that usually has me applying this minty lip balm multiple times a day.
However, I decided to start using a lip exfoliator (in addition to lip balm).
Unlike lip balm alone, which will only smooth your lips temporarily, a lip exfoliator will improve circulation on your lips, get rid of dry skin, and in the long run, smooth your lips so that they’re a perfect canvas for bright lipstick.
I made one at home, adding rosemary and mint for a refreshing, wintry touch, and loved how simple and useful it was.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- a scant 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 drops mint extract
1. Lay out all your materials.
2. Gradually add the sugar to the olive oil until it forms a paste.
3. Add the mint extract to the sugar and olive oil paste. Then crush a few resomary leaves and add to the exfoliator.
4. Transfer lip exfoliator to a tight, airproof cosmetics container and store in the fridge. To use, massage a small amount onto your lips using circular motions for a minute. Then, rinse off the residue and seal your lips with balm.
2 responses to “Rosemary Mint Lip Exfoliator”
Excellent, ѡhat a weblog іt iѕ! This website pгesents սseful data tօ uѕ, keep it uρ.
Just happen to have these ingredients. Yes! I’ll have to give this a try. Thanks for the visit. x