You know those cookies that go with a glass of milk? And they’re so insanely rich and chewy that you eat them right out of the oven although they’re scalding hot? Oh, and they’re just about the easiest thing to make ever?
Well, these are it.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, not natural
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
2. Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in mixer. Mix well on high for a few minutes.
3. When mixed, add chocolate chips to batter and remix.
4. Once done, scoop round balls onto prepared and sprayed cookie sheet.
5. Bake in oven for 12 minutes exactly and serve immediately with a glass of milk!